Thanks for visiting My Style Vita, an Atlanta style blog run by me, Jessica Camerata. My Style Vita, to be quite literal, means My Style “life”. I aim to bring practical tips to your every day life. Tips that you can easily tackle and make your life feel a little more ‘put-together’. All in an effort for a more elevated everyday.
My Style Vita originally started when I wanted to pursue a new career in writing and fashion. A previous job in a very conservative corporate America atmosphere had me itching for something that I was passionate about. Eventually, a little nudge and push from friends and family and My Style Vita was created.
While building My Style Vita, I also worked at the eco-friendly athleisure brand, Alternative Apparel, as their Southeast sales rep for several years. During the spring of 2015, I decided to take the blog full time. You can learn more about my blogging journey here.
In addition to MSV, I am also the co-founder of The Blog Societies. TBS is a cultivated community for influencers to unlock the resources, connections and tools necessary to grow their blogs. An annual conference is hosted for influencers alongside more than a dozen national and international brands, industry experts and more for a weekend of learning, networking and cultivating community.
Interested in working together or looking to connect? I’d love to chat! You can email me at [email protected]
Recent Press + Appearances
- Atlanta & Co – December 2016
- Atlanta Plugged In – December 2015
- The Daily Two – December 2015
- Atlanta & Company – December 2015
- Rise Up Weekly – October 2014 – December 2014, weekly segment as a fashion correspondent for a SE Emmy nominated series+
- Today.com – May 2020
- AdWeek – May 2020
- Jezebel Magazine (print) – November 2017
- Domino – June 2016
- The Glitter Guide – May 2016
- Best of 2015 – Fashion Blogger – Jezebel Magazine – April 2015
- Jezebel’s One To Watch – August 2014
- West Elm’s Front & Main Home Tour – April 2014
- Style Me Pretty – January 2014