Thanks for visiting My Style Vita, a top Atlanta fashion blog run by me, Jessica Camerata. My Style Vita, to be quite literal, means My Style “life”. This encompasses everything from fashion, food to decor. You’ll find lots of outfit inspiration, easy recipes, a few beauty favorites and lots of home decor including my own home which you can see here. My Style Vita is about effortlessly adding style to all facets of your life.
My Style Vita originally started when I wanted to pursue a new career in writing and fashion. A previous job in a very conservative corporate America atmosphere had me itching for something that I was passionate about. Eventually, a little nudge and push from friends and family and My Style Vita was born. In addition to the blog, I worked at the eco friendly athleisure brand, Alternative Apparel, as their Southeast sales rep. During spring of 2015, I decided to take the blog and The Blog societies, full time.
In addition to MSV, I am also the co-founder of The Blog Societies, a community of bloggers of all genres across the country. This is a great place for bloggers and the resources that help make blogs successful to network and build as a community. Apply to be a member of this community here. TBS hosts an annual conference for its top digital publishers alongside more than a dozen national and international brands, industry experts and more. You can see some of the highlights of the 4th Annual Blog Societies Conference here.
Want to chat a little more? You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and welcome!
A few of my most favorite features and appearances. You can view them all here.
- Atlanta & Co – December 2016
- Atlanta Plugged In – December 2015
- The Daily Two – December 2015
- Atlanta & Company – December 2015
- Rise Up Weekly – October 2014 – December 2014, weekly segment as a fashion correspondent for a SE Emmy nominated series
- Jezebel Magazine (print) – November 2017
- Domino – June 2016
- The Glitter Guide – May 2016
- Best of 2015 – Fashion Blogger – Jezebel Magazine – April 2015
- Jezebel’s One To Watch – August 2014
- West Elm’s Front & Main Home Tour – April 2014
- Atlanta’s Top 10 Instagrammers – Daily Candy – March 2014
- Style Me Pretty – January 2014