This is a sponsored post for TRESemmé
Ever since I chopped my hair, I’ve actually been enjoying playing around with it a lot more than my longer locks. I’ve been experimenting with waves, braids and more. I’m kicking off a new hair series today with some great tutorials coming your way. But first up I thought I’d share my go to look, beach waves! When TRESemmé asked me to show how I do undone waves I knew I wanted to share this look. It’s probably the most common way I wear my hair and definitely my favorite way to do it. Creating beach waves on short hair is super easy and I promise you can easily do it too.
Below are the easy steps to creating an undone beachy wave look.
1. Using a one-inch curling iron, grab a small chunk (about a 1inch chunk of hair) and clasp the curling iron about half way down
2. Clamp the hair and do one full turn, leave a little of your ends sticking out to get that undone look
3. Run your fingers through your hair to break up the curl for a truly undone look
4. Repeat throughout your entire head of hair, but alternate the direction of the curling iron
5. Lastly, finish with TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done sea salt spray. Run your fingers through your curls again to break them up and give some volume to them.
I always finish my beach waves with sea salt spray and today we used TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done sea salt spray. I love the gritty texture it gives my hair and helps to create a true beachy look.