One of my all time favorite things EVER is being tan. Yes you read that right. If you can’t tone it, tan it, right? Being tan always makes me feel better, more alive and like I’m refreshed. My beauty routine always changes once I get tan as well. I tend to wear less makeup and rely more heavily on just a few essentials to enhance my natural glow. While in Hawaii, I brought along a bunch of new Physicians Formula products and after a week on the islands I wanted to share a few of my new favorites which are all available at Ulta Beauty, from my routine.
1. First I started with their new Rosé All Day Oil Free Serum. It helps to tighten and brighten your skin and helps to soothe, calm and hydrate it as well (all things you need while soaking in the sun close to the equator).
2. Next I apply their Spotlight Illuminating Primer. There were days I did just this with a little blush and mascara and that was it. It illuminates your skin so beautifully. New favorite!
3. A touch of The Healthy Foundation, only at night for dinner really. I did love that their foundation has SPF in it. I’m all about the sun protection!
4. Sweep of blush. I not only love the vintage rouge color, but their products smell like vacation. They all have a slight coconut scent to them.
5. Little bit of their Butter Bronzer, then Butter Highlighter in Rose Gold. I loved the highlighters because they easily doubled as an eyeshadow in a pinch. They helped to take my look from day to night.
6. Swipe of any color of their The Healthy Lip Velvet Liquid Lipstick. I would say this and the Illuminating Primer are my two absolute favorite products from the list today. I wore the Tu-Lip hue almost every single day. It wears well and doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry with the help of avocado oil. Plus, did I mention they’re under $7?