How To Wear A Graphic Tee And Still Be Business Casual

black and white outfit ideas, white and black outfit, how to wear a graphic tee - @mystylevitablack and white outfit ideas, white and black outfit, how to wear a graphic tee - @mystylevita black and white outfit ideas, white and black outfit, how to wear a graphic tee - @mystylevita black and white outfit ideas, white and black outfit, how to wear a graphic tee - @mystylevitaBaublebar Ear Jackets and Mirrored Aviators via @mystylevita black and white outfit ideas, white and black outfit, how to wear a graphic tee - @mystylevita Hudson Jeans | Sam Edelman Heels (last seen here) | Clare Vivier Clutch | James Jeans Blazer | American Eagle Sunglasses | BaubleBar Earings

Last week I discovered a trend I have failed to embrace, black and white. And since then, I am mastering it. Back again with a black and white ensemble that is simple and chic.  I think you may be seeing a lot more of this combination. It’s so easy to throw together and you feel like you’re stylish even though you’re wearing simple basics. Speaking of simple basics. Graphic tees are a personal favorite of mine (hello here and here) so how to wear a graphic tee is kind of my specialty.  Pairing this white graphic tee with black skinny jeans and a sleek blazer was a great way to wear this black and white trend and my favorite graphic tee.

A few other favorite color combinations I’m loving lately include pink and red. It’s such a fun feminine color block to wear. Whether you want to go really girly with a pink skirt and red top, or maybe more blush and burgundy that’s not so obvious. Also, basically anything with navy. Navy and blush, navy and black and so much more. Okay so the navy obsession is a little out of control. But to me, it’s better than black and so so luxurious. Trying to think of other color combinations but I think I may have covered most of them. Can we consider black and black a combination? Or even white on white? If so, I dig those too. It’s super chic, right?

What are your favorite go to color combos to wear? To recreate today’s black and white look you can shop some of my favorite black and white basics below. This is such a chic way to dress and makes getting ready in the morning seamless.

SHOP MORE BLACK AND WHITE BASICS

Still need ideas on how to wear a graphic tee? This is my favorite and love this one.

18 Comments

1. Jen wrote:

You look amazing! I’ve been on a serious B&W kick too, lately. Love the t-shirt and blazer combo.

xo, Jen

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  2. Jamie wrote:

LOVE the graphic tee and blazer combo! B&W is so chic, especially with a pop of leopard!

Jamie

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  3. Alissa wrote:

I love those BaubleBar earrings!

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  4. These pictures are gorgeous…LOVE the clutch!

xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  5. I’m obsessed with B&W. You are not helping kick the addiction…

I want that top now!

x. Sabrina // Simply Sabrina

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  6. Sarah Bright wrote:

This is definitely one of my favorite looks! Love the graphic tee and shoe combo!

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  7. Love that clutch! I’m going to miss this warm Atlanta weather in the middle of winter!

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  8. When Hudson Jeans are involved it’s always a win, win.

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
    • Jessica wrote:

I forgot how much I loved them. Used to wear them all the time in college then grew out of all mine. These are new (and bigger) but amazing!

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  9. I love a classic black & white look. Those Sam Edelman heels are gorgeous! Happy Thursday 🙂

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  10. I’m absolutely obsessed with this outfit!! I love the black and white scheme, that clutch, and those pumps!! Die!

Xx
    Taylor

Posted 1.29.15 Reply
  11. Randi wrote:

I love the graphic on the t-shirt! I agree, you can never go wrong with black and white.
    xo,
    Randi

Posted 1.30.15 Reply
  12. Kate wrote:

Where is that shirt from??

K

Posted 1.30.15 Reply
    • Jessica wrote:

It’s by WILDFOX but is super old.

Posted 1.30.15 Reply
  13. Love that blazer! Such a modern fit. You look effortlessly chic!

Peachtree Roadies

Posted 1.30.15 Reply
  14. I’m loving this post! You look darling and that clutch is perfect, you can never go wrong with leopard accessories!

XO Courtney

Posted 2.2.15 Reply
  15. Sahra wrote:

Always a fan of leopard!

XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

Posted 7.29.15 Reply
    • Jessica wrote:

Thank you, me too!

Posted 7.29.15 Reply

Lately on Instagram @mystylevita

Get On The List For My Braid Guide

Coming to your inbox soon, my first ever FREE braid guide with hair tips, products & more. Be the first to sign up to receive this in your inbox!