Staples

grey american eagle sweater, black fedora, combat boots and chunky sweater, grey american eagle sweater, black fedora, combat boots and chunky sweater, grey american eagle sweater, black fedora, combat boots and chunky sweater, grey american eagle sweater, black fedora, combat boots and chunky sweater,grey american eagle sweater, black fedora, combat boots and chunky sweater, grey american eagle sweater, black fedora, combat boots and chunky sweater, grey american eagle sweater, black fedora, combat boots and chunky sweater, grey american eagle sweater, black fedora, combat boots and chunky sweater,

Outfit provided by American Eagle Outfitters |  Sweater  |  AEO Denim X Hi-Rise Jegging  | Fedora  | Moto Boots

When I think Fall must haves I think this outfit pretty much sums it up. A great hat, cozy knit sweater, boots and of course go to skinny jeans. Just need the weather to drop a few more degrees for this outfit to really be fully acceptable before 8pm with this heat.

When American Eagle asked me to try out their newest denim line, I said heck yes. I’m already obsessed with these jeans  so I knew whatever they were coming up with I would also obsess over. And I was right. This new “designer” style denim is super soft, great fitting (but go up a size!) and makes your butt look oh so good. Did I mention how soft they were? Like pajamas. Let’s do this Fall.

Check out my other favorite ladies rocking their Fall denim on AE’s blog here.

Photos by Jnelly Photography | Instagram | Facebook

16 Comments

1. Meghan wrote:

This is all I want to be wearing right now, but it will not cool off enough for me to do it. I even already have my fall storage bins ready and waiting to be unpacked! I will definitely be checking out their denim. American Eagle has gotten more universal appeal lately I feel like. Not quite as geared to the 18 and under crowd anymore. I like it!

Posted 9.11.14 Reply
  2. In love with everything about this look…def will be stealing that hat from you!

xoxo
    Cathy, your Poor Little It Girl

Posted 9.11.14 Reply
  3. Those jeans do look great on you! I’m a sucker for designer denim so I’m excited to try out AE’s new denim.

Xo, Mae // Mae Amor

Posted 9.11.14 Reply
  4. Is that sweater (and the denim) not the best?!? I really think I need the sweater in every color. Great look, Jess

5. Christina Storm wrote:

Love that chunky knit! Such a great look!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

6. Alexandra wrote:

That knit sweater looks so so cozy!

Warm Regards,
    Alexandra

7. Natalia wrote:

OMG this look is perfection, and I am in love with those boots, where are they from? (the link takes you to the hat)

Natalia

• Jessica wrote:

They’re from AE, just fixed the link!

8. Erica wrote:

Love your quilted boots! The are so perfect for fall

xo, erica
    sweet-endeavors.com

Posted 9.11.14 Reply
  9. Ugh, why can’t Georgia just stop it with this 90 degrees weather already?! Love this look!

Xx Taylor

10. Morgan Bryant wrote:

My FAVORITE jeans are from American Eagle. They were ripped and fit perfectly so trust me when I say I understand the obsession. Thanks for sharing :]

Morgan Paige

11. Jen wrote:

Fall is my favorite season because of outfits like this! Sweaters and comfortable jeans are my all-time favorite!!

This outfit looks great on you! AE has been killing it lately.

xo, Jen

12. Monica wrote:

beautiful photos, great fall look

mon | https://www.monsemble.ca

13. Amanda wrote:

Love this look from head to toe..If only this GA heat would give it up already! P.S Love your pic location, it’s kinda sad I instantly recognized it #shopaholic

Amanda
    XO Strawberry Chic

Posted 9.11.14 Reply
  14. Really love the quilted boots! Sometimes gray and black is just best!

Love your blog!
    xo
    Hollyn

Posted 9.12.14 Reply
  15. Jenna wrote:

These items would be staples in my closet too if I had already found the perfect ones!! Great picks!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

Posted 9.13.14 Reply

Lately on Instagram @mystylevita

Get On The List For My Braid Guide

Coming to your inbox soon, my first ever FREE braid guide with hair tips, products & more. Be the first to sign up to receive this in your inbox!