photo by Lauren Bailey
My Style Vita originally started when I wanted to pursue a new career in writing and fashion. My previous job in a very conservative corporate America atmosphere had me itching for something that I was passionate about. A little nudge and push from friends and family and My Style Vita was born. In addition to the blog, I worked at the eco friendly athleisure brand, Alternative Apparel, as their Southeast sales rep. During spring of 2015, I decided to take the blog and The Blog societies, full time.
In addition to MSV, I am also the co-founder of The Blog Societies, a community of bloggers of all genres across the country. This is a great place for bloggers and the resources that help make blogs successful to network and build as a community. Apply to be a member of this community here. TBS hosts an annual conference for its top digital publishers alongside more than a dozen national and international brands, industry experts and more. You can see some of the highlights of the 4th Annual Blog Societies Conference here.
Want to chat a little more? You can email me directly at email@example.com.
Thanks and welcome!
A few of my most favorite features and appearances. You can view them all here.
- Atlanta Plugged In – December 2015
- The Daily Two – December 2015
- Atlanta & Company – December 2015
- Rise Up Weekly – October 2014 – December 2014, weekly segment as a fashion correspondent for a SW Emmy nominated series
- Domino – June 2016
- The Glitter Guide – May 2016
- Best of 2015 – Fashion Blogger – Jezebel Magazine – April 2015
- Jezebel’s One To Watch – August 2014
- West Elm’s Front & Main Home Tour – April 2014
- Atlanta’s Top 10 Instagrammers – Daily Candy – March 2014
- Style Me Pretty – January 2014