Hover over images and click to shop!
Even though this year I told my family Christmas was stupid and we shouldn’t give any gifts, I found myself sending my Mom lot’s of photos of things I’ve been wanting. Basically instead of adding it to my cart and checking out I just shot her a quick text. I’m sure she’s thrilled to see I got into the Christmas spirit so quickly….
Since I’ve also sworn off gift guides, sorry I hate reading them, I hate doing them, so I’m not giving in, I thought this was my one and only way to share some great gifts in what I want. If you’re looking to shop for any sort of fashionable young woman, I think any of these would do.
- Knife Block – My current knife block is a gorgeous yellow wood color and I absolutely hate it. Hoping to update mine for a more darker and sophisticated look like this one from Crate And Barrel. Wouldn’t mind a matching salt and pepper shaker too!
- Jewelry – I’m a sucker for a good chunky bracelet and this navy enamel one has my name written all over it.
- Suitcases – My last trip officially took a major toll on my giant suitcase that I’ve been using for 3 years now. It’s gone EVERYWHERE as it was my suitcase for all my samples while traveling for Alternative Apparel. It’s seen better days. While I doubt my parents will give in to the marble trend, either way, this girl needs new travel bags!
- Coat – This chateau parka in red check is a fun update to my classic grey version here.
- Mules – I’ve been on a hunt for mules but have hated just about every pair I’ve tried on. Until I found these! With the slight block heel, it elongates your leg and will be the perfect neutral shoe.
- Candles – More Capri Blue candles and room diffusers. I just finished my giant candle I picked up last Christmas so it’s time to re-up. Also wanting the diffusers as I learned from my friend Emily of Life With Emily that they have an ENTIRE collection of goodies from diffusers to lotions. If you haven’t smelled this candle yet, it turns your home into that amazing Anthropologie scent.