I’ve been a loyal Dove user for antiperspirant (and body wash too actually) for years now. I love the clean scent of it, the reliability of the product and how smooth my skin is thanks to using it. I received the new spray antiperspirant a few months ago and have been using it ever since as my go to for whenever I’m wearing something black or sleeveless. The spray is great since it doesn’t leave any residue. It goes on so easily and works just as good as my traditional deodorant stick.
With a few upcoming trips in the works—another Charleston visit, Outer Banks and DC—I’m packing my favorite beauty and travel products for all the fun in the sun and you know this new Dove Dry Spray is coming with me. I’ve been a loyal Dove users for years now, and I’ve been using this new antiperspirant format for a few months. It is really perfect for a trip to the beach because it doesn’t leave any residue, dries instantly and offers 48 hour odor and wetness protection. Let’s be honest, that residue is not cute and this is the way to solve that problem and stay fresh all day long. Plus, it keeps my skin soft and smooth! Also in my bag, I always like to bring an inexpensive pair of sunglasses in case they get lost or damaged while on the go, easy dresses, light jacket, and I never leave the house without my go to lip balm. The essentials are all you need while traveling for low maintenance fun.
If you’re looking to get away, I am always a huge fan of Charleston and will be headed back there soon myself, so I thought I’d share a few of my favorite spots that I plan on visiting when I go back.
- The Ordinary – As always, this is on the top of my to do list for restaurants. The smoked oysters are to die for (and no they aren’t cooked, they’re still raw!)
- RAW 167 – This was a new spot Cathy and I discovered on our last trip. We just had oysters, but the small setting and adorable waiters makes it a must visit.
- Rainbow Row – I finally made a trip to this area and loved seeing all the colorful spots. Definitely take a stroll (or ride your bike through) as it’s a must see.
- Pineapple Fountain – Just steps from Rainbow Row, this adorable fountain is so Instagrammable, you won’t want to miss.
- King Street Shopping – Stroll down King Street for great shopping, restaurants and more. It’s the perfect way to spend the afternoon.